Kitefoiling Coaching Camps
Porto Pollo, Sardinia, Italy 25th June - 2nd July
Are you looking to learn to kitefoil? Or you already foil and want to improve your technique finally cracking those tricky foot changes, hard carves and foiling tacks? Then you need to join us for this unique week away in Porto Pollo, Italy, for our ultimate kitefoiling coaching trip. We’ve teamed up with Andy from Easy Riders, so that’s three coaches, flat water, consistent wind, loads of foils and exquisite Italian food – we’re all set for a week that will kick-start your summer of foiling.
If you want to book your spot, Easy Riders are handling all the bookings, so give them a shout.
You can find out more about Porto Pollo in this Kiteworld travel article.
What do you get?
- 4 hrs minimum coaching daily (usually more like 6!) is available to everyone, along with some upwind/downwind adventures for the more experienced members of the group.
- Be the star of your own Progression video with video analysis to help highlight those hard to comprehend mistakes.
- With the option of booking in some 1 on 1 tuition to fast track those techniques and
tricks, you are most keen to nail down.
New to foiling?
- There are limited places for complete foiling beginners, giving you the opportunity for an accelerated path to foiling – bring your own foil or rent one of us to get you started.
- You’ll need to be able to ride comfortably upwind, water start consistently and ideally some experience on a kite surfboard will help you to progress quicker on the foil.
- Private 1 on 1 sessions, prior to the trip, can be arranged to allow you to make the most of your time away.
Flights and Accommodation
- With daily Flights from London to Olbia and less than an hour’s transfer to the apartments it’s as easy as it gets for a quick summer break.
- The apartments are self-catered and based on 2 sharing a room, within walking distance to local restaurants & bars, the shop and the beach.
- Easy Riders can help you with kit rental. £150 foil board rental for the week. If you need to rent kite & bar as well they can put together a package for you.
- £849 for the week gets you; accommodation, awesome coaching & safety from our team,
hours of kiting and epic memories.
- Extra’s to consider; we run a kitty to cover group expenses such as; car hire, fuel, breakfasts
and some lunches.
About the Location
Meet your Coaches
Pro Kiter, Airush International Team Rider
From competing as a teen to travelling the world with the sport, Danny has over 12 years experience with kitesurfing and has grown up living and breathing it. Now one of the UK’s most competent free ride foilers, Danny is passionate about coaching and helping people gain access into this new area of the sport.
Progression owner, script writing, filmer, editor…
Rob’s passion has always been in watersports, a past world champion windsurfer, 17 years experience as a kitesurfer and for last 13 years helping over 200,000 kiters learn and improve with his Progression series of kitesurfing videos, DVDs and apps. Now his own obsession for kite foiling, has led him to find ways to make foiling accessible to the whole kiting community.