Kitefoiling Coaching Camps
Soma Bay, Egypt 1st - 8th June 2019
Coaching – what to expect
Progression Live prides itself on the quality of coaching we offer – deep insight and understanding has always been a key part of Progression’s DNA and we feel we can best offer this by way of smaller groups, a maximum of 8 with two coaches. This ensures that you get the most out of your foiling experience with us and throughout the week achieve the goals which we set together.
Every student learns differently, some needing just a few pointers throughout the day, where others a more in-depth guided process – we’ll tailor your experience to best suit your needs and ensure you get the most out of the week. Everyone is given a daily objective in the mornings briefing, and we then expect you to go off and give this a good go, we’ll be on the beach and water observing, giving you pointers but crucially one of us is always available for you to come and ask questions. Progressions aim is help you reach your own potential, we’ll push hard when you need it but ensure you have fun, ending every day with a smile on your face and new challenges accomplish, whether they are big or small. And it’s not just about what you learn on the camp, you’ll leave with a personalise Progression Plan guiding you through the next stages of your foiling progression.
The normal daily structure is
Who is this clinic best suited too?
- You already own your own hydrofoil
- You’ve already had a few session and at minimum are able to waterstart and riding along off the foil.
- Through to foilers who are up and riding comfortably on the foil but you want to improve your technique and learn gybes and tacks.
Whatever your level do get in touch and we can discuss if this particular clinic will be best for you.
What else is included in this price?
- 6 days coaching with Danny and Rob
- 7 nights accommodation and half board at the Breakers Hotel – 2 sharing a room, single occupation option available.
- Transfer from the AIrport to the Hotel
- Daily shuttle bus between hotel and sport centre
- Shared locker for kit storage at the sport centre
- Access to a variety of F-One and Airush foils and surfboards to help with learning new techniques
- Unique Progression Live camp t-shirt
What’s not included?
- Flights (In the region of £400 – LGW – Hurgada)
- Lunch at the Sport Centre
Booking with Planet
We work our travel partner Planet Kitesurf who will be able to assist you with your booking. All aspects of the accommodation, flights, transfers can be tailor to your needs and if you’re interested in stay longer or even head off for some other adventures whilst there, they will be able to sort this all out for you.
Still got questions?
About the Location
Meet your Coaches
Pro Kiter, Airush International Team Rider
From competing as a teen to travelling the world with the sport, Danny has over 12 years experience with kitesurfing and has grown up living and breathing it. Now one of the UK’s most competent free ride foilers, Danny is passionate about coaching and helping people gain access into this new area of the sport.
Progression owner, script writing, filmer, editor…
Rob’s passion has always been in watersports, a past world champion windsurfer, 17 years experience as a kitesurfer and for last 13 years helping over 200,000 kiters learn and improve with his Progression series of kitesurfing videos, DVDs and apps. Now his own obsession for kite foiling, has led him to find ways to make foiling accessible to the whole kiting community.