Learn to progress your kitesurfing from your sofa!
Episode 5: Carbon Masts for Kitefoiling – this one is for all the kite foilers or wannabe foilers. Is it time to upgrade from that aluminium mast and go carbon?
Rob’s been testing the new F-ONE carbon mast for the past 6 months, after 3 years riding aluminium, and three big advantages have become blazingly clear to him – watch and find out why he is a convert!
He also gives a quick round up of some of the technical details of the new F-one carbon masts and compares them to the aluminium offerings.
Learn to Kitefoil with Progression:
Foiling Toeside and the Foiling Foot Change:
New F-one v3 Kitefoil Collection:
WE WANT TO KNOW YOUR QUESTIONS
Email us your questions for the next episode – tricks you are struggling with, mistakes you are making, or anything you think we might be able to help with. Send over any video clip or record a short video asking your question.
Kitesofaing is Progression’s new web series, offering constructive techniques you can practice at home during the COVID-19 lockdown (though nothing to stop you carrying on when things go back to normal). The plan is for two videos each week:
- The Weekend video will be focused on “doing”, activities you can try and practice at home
- The Mid-week video will cover a range of topics and focus more on better understanding through detailed theory briefings and question and answer sessions – submit your questions to Rob at email@example.com
KiteSOFAing Previous Episodes:
- Episode 1: Board Grabs
- Episode 2: Looping the Kite
- Episode 3: The Foot Change
- Episode 4: Riding Toeside