Kitefoiling Coaching Camps
Dakhla, Morocco 6th-13th October
Everyone knows about Dakhla – one of the most consistently windy locations on the planet, combined with flat water and accommodation which sits right on the spot. For foiling it is perfect, an ideal spot for coaching and a place where you will learn and progress massively.
This camp is primarily for those of you who have there own foil and are at a minimum holding your grown upwind on or off the foil. We’ll be working with you to improve your overall foiling technique and for those more advanced riders, covering all aspects of foiling gybes and tacks. With two coaches you’ll get plenty of group and one-on-one time working on the techniques you want to improve include video analysis, a key way to hone in any small (or big!) mistakes that will boost your foiling skills dramatically.
For this Progression Live camp, we have teamed up with Planet Kitesurf, offering direct access to a fully packaged coaching camp. Planet prides itself on its knowledge of each and every holiday that it sells, having personally been to every place to experience it first hand.
Who is this clinic best suited too?
- You already own your own hydrofoil
- You’ve already had a few session and at minimum are able to waterstart and riding along off the foil.
- Through to foilers who are up and riding comfortably on the foil but you want to improve your technique and learn gybes and tacks.
Whatever your level do get in touch and we can discuss if this particular clinic will be best for you.
What will the coaching involve?
- 6 days coaching at Dakhla Attitude’s lagoon
- 8-10 kiters
- 2 Coaches
- Video analysis
- Progression Live Demo’s
What else is included in this price?
- 7 nights full board accommodation at Dakhla Attitude – 2 sharing a room, single occupation option available.
- Access to a variety of Shinn and Airush foils and surfboards to help with learning new techniques
- Access to exclusive Progression Kitefoiling technique videos
What’s not included?
- Flights & Airport Transfer (though not included in the listed price, flights can be arranged with Planet Kitesurf when booking this camp)
- Additional drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
About the Location
Meet your Coaches
Pro Kiter, Airush International Team Rider
From competing as a teen to travelling the world with the sport, Danny has over 12 years experience with kitesurfing and has grown up living and breathing it. Now one of the UK’s most competent free ride foilers, Danny is passionate about coaching and helping people gain access into this new area of the sport.
Progression owner, script writing, filmer, editor…
Rob’s passion has always been in watersports, a past world champion windsurfer, 17 years experience as a kitesurfer and for last 13 years helping over 200,000 kiters learn and improve with his Progression series of kitesurfing videos, DVDs and apps. Now his own obsession for kite foiling, has led him to find ways to make foiling accessible to the whole kiting community.